Originally developed by a world–class martial artist, RIP Training has been effectively used by top athletes in practically every major sport. This course builds on TRX Rip Training: Foundations education, and teaches the trainer how to layer more advanced footwork patterns, movement speed and compound exercises to improve peak athletic performance and conditioning. Be prepared to have your mind stretched and your body challenged in this ground–breaking workshop.
- Articulate why Rip training is a valuable sports performance training tool
- Perform Rip training strikes from all three body orientations
- Summarize the importance of stability, mobility and agility in sports performance
- Identify and use the 4 bar targets while performing Rip training strikes
- Execute a rear foot pivot to enhance Rip training striking power
- Design a workout that highlights Rip training strikes, arching bar paths and agility