P90x™, Crossfit™, Metcon™ – As a Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor, you know the names, but what are they all about? Metabolic conditioning is hot and while many of us are familiar with it, we may not fully understand the physiological process behind this training philosophy to be able to maximize the benefits. Join ACE Exercise Physiologist, Fabio Comana, for this recorded webinar originally broadcast on March 21, 2011 and discover how to unlock the secrets to metabolic training programs. Learn how the body adapts to these stressors, identify key neuro-endocrine responses that can accelerate results, and learn how to progress your clients to metabolic training appropriately while avoiding injury, attrition and failure.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the physiological benefits to metabolic conditioning.
- Explain the key neuro-endocrine adaptations to this form of training.
- Identify safe and effective progressions for metabolic conditioning.
- Design and implement effective cardio and resistance-based metabolic programs.
|Windows 98, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista Requirements:
- Internet Explorer 6/7, Firefox 2, Mozilla 1.7
or higher, or Netscape 8.1 or higher
- Recommended ActiveX be enabled for
- Vista supports Internet Explorer 7 and
Firefox 2 browers only
|Mac OSX 10.3, 10.4 10.5 (PowerPC/Intel) Requirements:
- Safari 1.3 (Mac OS 10.3), Safari 2.0 (Mac
OS 10.4), Safari 3.0 (Mac OS 10.4, 10.5),
or Firefox 2
- Requires Apple Java Runtime Environment
(JRE) 5.0 or higher
- No support for Remote Access
|View requirements for additional systems