The ACE Fitness Service Specialist is a unique online course that helps fitness facility owners and managers deliver consistent customer service – or what we like to refer to as fitness service – training to all staff members. Your staff will learn how to assist members with their basic health- and fitness-related questions including how to properly use various types of fitness equipment and perform common resistance-training exercises. In addition, they will discover how to deliver a customer service experience that exceeds every member’s expectations.
The ACE Fitness Service Specialist Course includes modules that your staff can complete in the comfort of their own home or at your facility at their convenience. In addition, they will receive access to downloadable handouts for additional reference and study.
Upon successful completion, they should be able to:
- Discuss the basic foundations of exercise science, including how the body responds to aerobic exercise and strength training
- Correctly use anatomical terminology and apply an understanding of human anatomy to the needs of fitness facility members
- Discuss proper nutrition and hydration, including the USDA recommendations
- Explain to facility members how to safely use facility equipment including cardio machines, weight machines and free weights
- Understand and apply the core values that lead to outstanding customer service
- Connect your members with the staff and programs that best meet their needs
You can gain access to this course along with many other benefits by joining the ACE Club Partnership Program, or you can purchase the course separately here. If you have additional questions, please contact a National Commercial Accounts Manager, at 888.325.3636, Ext. 785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.