Now more than ever, corporations are looking for ways to cut healthcare costs and improve employee productivity. When personal trainers feel they lack the experience and knowledge to serve that niche, corporations turn to large national companies for solutions. Too often, that move doesn’t produce results and the perceived value of wellness programs diminishes. In this webinar led by ACE Exercise Physiologist Dr. Mark Kelly, you’ll learn how to successfully apply your personal training knowledge to a corporate environment with three programs to positively impact workplace wellness. Soon you’ll be able to save corporations money and capitalize on the weaknesses of other larger programs.
You will learn:
- Definition of reactive vs. proactive healthcare and how occupational medicine can save companies money and enhance productivity
- How the current relationship between health care costs and employee health and injuries make health maintenance and prevention programs a smart investment
- Functional capacity evaluations and how to administer them
- Components of a back injury prevention program, and how to market it for maximum return on investment (ROI)
- To develop a solid office and warehouse ergonomics program and understand injuries common to those environments