While the literal definition of rapport is “a close and harmonious relationship in which the people concerned understand each other’s feelings and communicate well,” savvy personal trainers know it better as the key to successfully helping a client live better, healthier and happier. Aside from success within sessions, rapport can help you achieve greater financial success as well. In this recorded webinar with Dr. Michael Mantell, you’ll explore the practical tools you need to turn unbeatable connections with clients into career success.
You will learn:
- Four key components of connecting with clients and how to bring them to every session
- Critical essentials of building credibility with clients and how to use them
- Indispensable questions on the “connection checklist” of every prosperous trainer or coach
- How to see and hear things as they are; not as you are
- To overcome the three most common obstacles to successful connection-communication