The most prevalent running injuries are the result of over use. Learn to enhance your client’s workout with training techniques for pain-free, performance running. Create running programs that help them meet their unique goals and strategies to keep them on the track, trail or road. Explore how orthotics can enhance performance, and how heart-rate monitors can help your clients maintain the proper training intensity.
You will learn:
- Principles to use when creating a running program
- Strategies to remain injury-free on different terrains
- Proper body alignment and workouts that can keep runners pain-free
- Enhancement of performance and efficiency that may come by incorporating orthotics
- Importance of heart-rate monitoring