ACE RETURN POLICY
MATERIALS RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
INDIVIDUALS who purchase materials/products are subject to the following policies:
- Materials/products returned within 30 days of purchase are eligible for a return. Exchanges of materials/products are not permitted. ACE does not offer partial refunds.
- If materials are returned in good condition within 30 days, no restocking fee will apply.
- Good condition is defined as being undamaged, unused and able to be re-sold without issue. The determination of any returned items’ condition will be ultimately determined by ACE.
- If the item(s) are not returned in good condition, a 20% restocking fee will apply, which is applied to the total full cost of the program or materials (excluding sales tax and shipping costs), regardless if paid in full or through a full or partial payment plan.
- To return your product for a refund, please obtain a return authorization code from ACE by emailing support@ACEfitness.org or calling (888) 825-3636, ext. 782 between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Shipping charges related to returns and refunds are non-refundable. ACE is not responsible for shipping charges related to returns or refunds. The costs associated with shipping a product back to ACE from refusing a delivery shall be deducted from any refund.
Bulk orders are considered to be orders of 5 items or more. Bookstores are businesses that purchase materials for resale.
Bulk orders/bookstores are subject to the following policies:
- Printed materials/products returned within 60 days of purchase are eligible for a return or exchange.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items.
- To return your purchase for a refund or to exchange a product, please obtain a return/exchange authorization code by emailing your request and the original invoice number to bookstore.returns@ACEfitness.org or fax your request to (858) 576-6564. The authorization code must be included on your return; ACE will not accept returns unless an authorization code is included.
- Shipping charges related to returns, refunds, and exchanges are non-refundable.
ONLINE COURSEWARE/EBOOK RETURN POLICY
All online courseware sold by ACE is non-refundable.
Electronic version(s) of ACE textbooks (eBooks) are non-refundable unless included as part of the return of a complete ACE study program (see Materials Return/Exchange Policy above).
EXAM VOUCHER RETURN POLICY
Candidates who purchase certification study programs that include an exam voucher are subject to the following policies:
- Exam vouchers that have been redeemed are non-refundable.
- Exam vouchers are non-transferable.
- Exam vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- Extensions are not given on exam vouchers.
Individually sold exam vouchers are non-refundable.
In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you damaged, please contact us immediately by emailing support@ACEfitness.org or calling (800) 825-3636, ext. 782 between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST, Monday–Friday. Any inquiry related to lost or damaged goods must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
All of our products are shipped to our customers directly from the ACE Headquarters in San Diego, CA. All returned or exchanged materials / products must have a return/exchange authorization code and should be addressed to:
American Council on Exercise
4851 Paramount Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
APPAREL RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
All apparel refunds, exchanges or returns are facilitated through Custom Logos. For more information or for any concerns please contact Custom Logos directly or visit the store website:
7889 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111
Do you have additional questions about our return policy? Please give our team a call at (888) 825-3636, ext. 782. We're available between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST, Monday–Friday.