- 3 medium leeks, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 pound turkey cutlets
Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place sliced leeks in a colander; rinse and drain well. Toss the leeks, potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once.
Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, honey, mustard and curry powder in a small bowl until smooth. Sprinkle both sides of cutlets with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Reduce heat to 400°F. Toss the leeks and potatoes with 2 tablespoons of the honey-mustard sauce. Place the cutlets on top of the vegetables and spread the remaining sauce over the cutlets. Return to the oven and bake until the turkey is cooked through and the potatoes are tender, 12 to 15 minutes more.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 359
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 31g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Potassium: 615mg
- Sodium: 551mg
- Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 4 lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 3