- 2 tablespoon orange-juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons unsulfured molasses
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts,, trimmed
- Salt to taste
Preheat grill or broiler.
Whisk together orange-juice concentrate, chipotle pepper, vinegar, molasses and mustard in a small bowl.
Lightly oil the grill or broiler rack (see Tip). Season chicken with salt and grill or broil for 2 minutes. Turn, brush with the glaze and cook for 4 minutes, brushing occasionally with glaze. Turn again, brush with the glaze, and cook until the center is no longer pink, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 149
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Potassium: 300mg
- Sodium: 154mg
- Exchanges: 3 1/2 very lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2