- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 8 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 pound sole, flounder or haddock fillets
- Lemon wedges
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mustard and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
Place four 12-by-14-inch pieces of parchment or foil on a work surface. Mound 2 cups spinach on one half of each piece. Season with salt and pepper. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper and place on top of spinach. Spread shallot mixture over fish. Fold paper or foil over fish and pleat edges to seal. Place packets on a baking sheet.
Bake packets for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque in the center. Transfer packets to individual plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 152
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fat: 5g
- Protein: 21g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Potassium: 633mg
- Sodium: 279mg
- Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 3 lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2