- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 16-ounce p frozen stir-fry vegetables, (bell peppers and onions)
- 1 14-ounce c diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup individually quick-frozen spinach
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 24 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Put a large pot of lightly salted water on to boil for cooking ravioli.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon rosemary; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add stir-fry vegetables and tomatoes. Bring to a simmer. Cook until vegetables are tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook until tender, about 2 minutes more. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary and season with pepper.
Meanwhile, cook ravioli in the boiling water until they float, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with the sauce. Serve with Parmesan.
In place of the frozen stir-fry mixture, use 1 onion and 2 bell peppers, sliced.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 267
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 12g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Potassium: 10mg
- Sodium: 332mg
- Exchanges: 11/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 high-fat meat, 1/2 very lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2