- 8 cups torn kale leaves, (about 1/2 large bunch; see Tip)
- 2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked shredded potatoes, (see Ingredient note)
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Place kale in a large microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave until wilted, about 3 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, and finely chop.
Meanwhile, mix horseradish, shallot, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Add the chopped kale and potatoes; stir to combine.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the kale mixture, spread into an even layer and cook, stirring every 3 to 4 minutes and returning the mixture to an even layer, until the potatoes begin to turn golden brown and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes total.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 240
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Potassium: 651mg
- Sodium: 244mg
- Exchanges: 1 starch, 2 vegetable, 2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1