- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces Pacific halibut, or mahi-mahi, cut into 2 portions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Lemon wedges
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Mix lemon juice, oil, garlic and pepper in a shallow glass dish. Add fish and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sesame seeds and thyme in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and coat evenly with the sesame seed mixture, covering the sides as well as the top. Transfer the fish to the prepared
baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, 10 to 14 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 225
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 25g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Potassium: 573mg
- Sodium: 134mg
- Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 3 1/2 lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 0