- 1 small clov garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram, or oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 boneless pork loin chops, (8 ounces), trimmed of fat
- 3 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 6 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 green olives, pitted and chopped
Preheat grill to high.
Combine garlic, oil, marjoram (or oregano), salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Rub 1 teaspoon of the mixture into both sides of pork. Transfer 1 tablespoon of the mixture to a large bowl and whisk in vinegar until combined. Add potatoes, bell pepper and onion to the medium bowl; toss to coat.
Oil the grill rack (see Tip). Reduce heat to medium and grill the potatoes, turning often, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Thread the onion and pepper chunks onto two 10-inch skewers. Grill, turning often, until charred in spots and tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Grill the pork, turning once, 6 to 8 minutes total.
Add the grilled vegetables to the bowl with the reserved dressing along with feta and olives; toss to coat. Serve the pork with the salad.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 480
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fat: 26g
- Protein: 30g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Potassium: 1127mg
- Sodium: 584mg
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 3 lean meat, 3 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2