- 4 tablespoon lime juice, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoon dried jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce, such as
- 4 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 3 ripe nectarines, pitted and thickly sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 8 cups torn or shredded romaine lettuce
Mix 1 tablespoon lime juice, jerk seasoning, steak sauce, 2 teaspoons honey and oil in a shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high or preheat broiler.
Stir together nectarines, scallions, remaining 3 tablespoons lime juice and remaining 2 teaspoons honey in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Oil grill rack or broiler pan. Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. (Alternatively, place thighs on broiler pan. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat, 4 to 5 minutes per side.) Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Let stand for 5 minutes, then slice diagonally.
Toss romaine with nectarine mixture in a large bowl. Divide among 6 plates and arrange chicken on top. Serve immediately.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 247
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 25g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Potassium: 799mg
- Sodium: 546mg
- Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 vegetable, 3 lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1