- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 3/4 pounds cooked king crab legs, thawed if frozen (see Tip), meat removed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add beans and cook until bright green, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a colander using a slotted spoon; refresh under cold water.
Add potatoes to the boiling water. Cook until tender when pierced with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain in a colander; refresh under cold water until room temperature.
Toss the green beans and potatoes with crab, celery, radishes and onion in a large bowl.
Whisk garlic, lemon juice, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl; slowly whisk in oil. Whisk in basil, salt and pepper. Discard the garlic; pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 330
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fat: 16g
- Protein: 18g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Potassium: 428mg
- Sodium: 483mg
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 2 lean meat, 2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2