- Sweet & Sour Onion Jam, (recipe follows)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed of fat (1-1 1/4 pounds total)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 large spri fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons black olive paste, (see Ingredient note)
Prepare Sweet & Sour Onion Jam.
Prepare a charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill.
Rub chicken breasts with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place rosemary sprigs on the grill and lay a chicken breast over each one. Grill until chicken is browned on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Turn, keeping rosemary under chicken, and grill until no trace of pink remains in the center, about 5 minutes more. Discard rosemary. Serve chicken with black olive paste and the onion jam.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 26g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Potassium: 299mg
- Sodium: 252mg
- Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 4 very lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1