- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, (2 1/2-3 pounds total), skin removed, trimmed of fat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 3 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoon sherry vinegar, malt vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and place, bone-side up, in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon rosemary.
Bake the chicken for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, marmalade, vinegar and oil in a small bowl.
Turn the chicken pieces over and top with the marmalade mixture. Bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes more. Serve immediately, spooning the sauce over the chicken.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 252
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 43g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Potassium: 477mg
- Sodium: 274mg
- Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 7 very lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2