- 1 pound all-purpose potatoes, preferably Yukon Gold (2-4 medium), scrubbed
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, (about 2 small), scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 450°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. Cut sweet potatoes into wedges about the same size. Place potatoes and sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with oil, paprika, salt and pepper.
Spread the potatoes and sweet potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Loosen and turn; roast until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes longer. Serve immediately.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 138
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Potassium: 576mg
- Sodium: 94mg
- Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2