- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1.5 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, (see Note)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat (8 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preheat grill or broiler to high. Lightly oil the rack.
Whisk orange juice concentrate, chiles, vinegar, molasses and mustard in a small bowl.
Sprinkle chicken with salt. Grill or broil the chicken for 2 minutes. Turn the chicken, brush with the chipotle-orange glaze, and cook, brushing occasionally with more of the glaze, 4 minutes more. Turn the chicken again, brush with the glaze, and cook until no longer pink in the middle, 2 to 5 minutes more.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 152
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Potassium: 302mg
- Sodium: 251mg
- Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate, 3 very lean meat
- Carbohydrate Servings: 12