- 1 1/4 pounds halibut, striped bass or tilapia fillet, cut into 4 portions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 10-ounce c diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives with pimientos
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange fish on baking sheet. Season with 1/2 teaspoon cumin, salt and pepper.
Combine tomatoes, olives, cilantro, oil and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon cumin in a small bowl. Spoon over the fish.
Bake the fish until flaky and opaque in the center, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Serving: Per serving
- Calories: 188
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 30g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Potassium: 638mg
- Sodium: 758mg
- Exchanges: 4 very lean meat, 1 fat (mono)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 0