Utilize training that has been used in the NFL, NBA and MLB! Discover the impact that Pre-Gen micro cycles and Re-Gen macro cycles have on performance, injury prevention and overall tissue tolerance associated with sport-specific movement patterns. Learn the many benefits of myofascial compression techniques in conjunction with muscular movement patterns and the transfer of energy and power throughout the body. See your clients reap the rewards of enhanced performance through improved muscle pliability, flexibility and greater joint range of motion.
- Outline the injury cycle of life and sport, and how to effectively integrate trigger point performance therapy.
- Describe the importance of proper hydration and electrolyte consumption for maintaining proper body biomechanics.
- Explain the benefit of Pre-generate (Pre Gen) manipulations before a workout and contrast it to the standard methods of muscular warm-up.
- Identify the major muscles of the body that have the greatest influence on biomechanics.
- Increase proficiency at self-application of trigger point performance tools and myofascial compression techniques (MCT).
- Demonstrate trigger point performance and MCT to clientele and groups.