Find out how to integrate realistic protocols and modalities on weight management, exercise, diet and behavioral change into a comprehensive model for intervention. Understand specific guidelines for establishing safe, compassionate and reasonable nutrition practices for clientele. Learn the proper quantities of protein, fat and carbohydrate intake to make a tremendous long-term difference for everyone! It's time to win at losing!
- Outline specific protocols to implement diet, behavioral change and exercise into a healthy model for intervention
- Identify the body’s requirements and the components for adequate pre and post nutrient intake for healthy weight achievement
- Identify and use the structure of specific SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed) goals and the implementation process for successful, realistic weight loss.
- Explain and implement the clientele interview process, food journal protocols and SOAP note (Subject Objective Appraisal Plan) usage for specific implementation resulting in healthy weight achievement
- Recognize and differentiate the three variables required to implement a lifelong weight management program for clientele
- Determine the specific requirements, proper sequences and protocols to establish safe, realistic steps for weight management implementation