Bend-2-Mend: Dynamic Restorative Yoga is an exciting new yoga training and practice for everyone that addresses individual needs.
Learn how to:
- Use restorative poses dynamically to stimulate and pacify a yoga practice for therapeutic results.
- Guide students of any demographic, through logical and intelligent yoga sequences that safely address stabilizing, strengthening and strategically using yoga props of all kinds.
- Teach your students how to find accurate alignment by understanding modifications for all level so proficiency.
There are four components to Planet Yoga Bend-2-Mend Dynamic Restorative Yoga:
- Warm-ups that encourage one movement to one breath (OM/B) to loosen up and prepare for the poses.
- Supported poses ('DOING') to improve your strength.
- Supported poses ('BEING') to increase your flexibility.
- 'Relaxation' pose to cultivate peace and overall wellness.