Hardest. Class. Ever. Intervals on the step are hard. The unique circuit-like structure of this class takes the intervals to a new level of hard! Using the board in creative ways, this athletic workout can be modified to accommodate various fitness levels while challenging your most hard-core athlete.
- Identify the benefits of high intensity interval training.
- Describe current American College of Medicine (ACSM) guidelines.
- Explain how to use the step to create exercises appropriate for interval training.
- Organize and structure exercises into safe and effective intervals with smooth transitions.
- Implement various routines for high intensity step intervals.
- Describe methods of progressing and regressing exercises using the step.