Cardio Ballet Dance: Chix Can Tutu Too!
- List the three components of a warm up.
- Identify the correct alignment in ballet for arms, hips, legs feet, and identify the four most common alignment errors.
- Explain the seven steps in the ballet movement technique in both single and double-leg jumps.
- Identify the five basic leg positions in ballet, which two are most practical for beginners, and how to prepare the feet for jumping/landing in and out of those positions.
- Describe eight cardio-based ballet movements and nine movement “accents” based on their basic proper forms, their uses, similarities to other movements, and their English translations from French.
- Clarify any potentially confusing similarities between movements.