Part Two of SFA's two part Senior Personal Trainer educational program builds on Part One and is more advanced in nature. It will give you the knowledge and confidence to work effectively with clients one-on-one and in optimal small-group settings. We emphasize functional fitness training and assessments, expert strength training, individualized aerobic exercise and flexibility prescriptions, senior sports conditioning, post-rehab training, and total wellness counseling. SFA training can empower you to operate your own business with flexible hours and unlimited earning potential.
Your Senior Personal Trainer, Part Two program includes:
* Senior Personal Trainer training manual ... 132 page, 8.5x11, comb bound
* Physiology manual ... 90 page, 8.5x11, comb bound
* SFA Study Questions booklet ... 206 multiple-choice questions
* Functional assessments training video ... 35 minute DVD
* Complete instructions and all required testing materials
Successful completion of Part Two requires achieving an 80 percent score on the open book, multiple-choice test included with your study materials.
You will earn a validation certificate.
Prerequisite: Enrollment in Senior Personal Trainer, Part One is required to successfully complete this program.