Learn to conduct flexibility assessments and use the results from each client to improve flexibility where they need it. Explore specific stretches to boost muscle elasticity, and improve balance and posture. You’ll also review basic anatomy so you’ll know what muscles are used in specific stretches and the importance of each.
You will learn:
- Flexibility assessments, and how to use results from each client to determine specific training program elements
- Stretching techniques to improve flexibility, balance and posture
- Guidelines for using the stability ball in flexibility exercises
- What muscles are used in specific stretches and the importance of each
- Beneficial tips on increasing flexibility to share with clients