Learn to design a unique exercise program for clients interested in staying in shape for golf. Discover specific assessments for this clientele and an exercise program tailored to improving their golf performance. Understand the mechanics of a golf swing, exercises that target various phases of the swing, and activities that promote better balance and coordination. Learn common golf-related injuries, swing faults and how to use the latest equipment to improve your client’s performance.
You will learn:
- Assessment knowledge for posture, muscular strength, flexibility and endurance
- Advantages of using a stability ball to improve golf performance, and specific stability ball exercises that restore function and prepare your client for more advanced golfing
- Proper condition to improve your client’s swing
- Common golf-related injuries, swing faults and exercises to help correct them
- Tips on marketing techniques to help you attract golf fitness clients