Knee flexibility and strength are crucial to avoiding and relieving knee pain. Understanding how the knee works and how to design a knee injury prevention program can keep your clients free from pain. Learn anatomy of the knee, including the location and function of ligaments, tendons, and meniscus, and common injuries. Discover exercises you can incorporate into your clients’ training programs to help prevent injury.
You will learn:
- Anatomy of the knee and common risk factors for knee pain
- To identify ligaments, tendons and meniscus, and to recognize acute and traumatic injuries in adults and children
- Overuse injuries including bursitis and tendinitis
- Conditioning exercises to prevent knee injuries and types of treatment
- 20 ways to protect and care for your clients’ knees