Accelerate your client’s agility, balance and coordination with training techniques and drills that require minimal space. Supplement your knowledge of assessments with valuable information about recognizing areas your client can improve athleticism. Learn training progressions and fun ways to improve footwork, control, agility, balance and coordination among all clients – even those who consider themselves non-athletic.
You will learn:
- Effects of balance on agility and coordination
- Assessment techniques to determine current agility, balance and coordination skills
- 100 ways to improve footwork, control, balance, agility and coordination
- Basics of proprioception training and ABC training progressions
- Smart equipment and exercise choices, and effective warm-ups
This course is included in our Sports Conditioning Specialty Certification.
Learn more about how you can become a specialist. »