Millions of Americans suffer from back problems each year caused by accidents, infections or congenital defects, the majority of which are preventable. Keep your clients from injuring themselves by learning back injury prevention techniques they can incorporate into their daily workouts. Develop an understanding of back anatomy and the necessary tools to design an effective back injury prevention program.
You will learn:
- Anatomy and causes of spinal disk herniation, stenosis, osteoporosis and spinal tumors
- Risk factors associated with muscle injuries and myofascial back pain
- Common diagnostic tests used by physicians and techniques to treat pain
- Conditioning exercises that enhance your client’s workout and help prevent back injury
- Proper modification and progressions of back injury prevention exercises
- Lifestyle and prevention strategies to help reduce injury or low-back pain