The Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist Exam Review online course is a popular way to help you prepare for the ACE Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist Certification Exam. The online course is ideal for people who learn best on their own using a self-paced approach in the comfort of their own home, but want the in-depth teaching and support of ACE-developed curriculum.
For best results, we recommend taking the online course approximately one month prior to sitting for the ACE Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist Certification Exam. This course features pre-recorded lectures from leading industry experts and interactive quizzes to help you assess your understanding of each topic area.
This course includes seven online modules covering the key topic areas addressed in the exam content outline:
- Foundational Knowledge for the Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist
- Major Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders
- Metabolic Diseases and Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Functional Programming for Stability-Mobility and Movement
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Post-orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Chronic Conditions
- Considerations for Specialized Population Groups
Go step by step through the required knowledge and skill sets and gain deeper insight into how to apply what you learn to your career as an Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist.
*Note: ACE-certified professionals who hold a certification other than Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist and successfully complete this course will earn 1.6 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
|Recommended System Specifications
|The ACE Online Learning courses are designed for the best experience using a system that meets the following specifications:
|*All pop up blockers should be disabled (includes Yahoo! and Google toolbars)