Two thirds of new members at health clubs cite weight management as their primary reason for joining and this is no more evident than at the start of the New Year. Yet successful weight management continues to elude many clients and fitness professionals for a multitude of reasons. In this recorded webinar led by ACE Exercise Physiologist Jacque Ratliff, discover new strategies to spearhead your efforts to tackle the weight management challenge. Fitness professionals will learn time-tested and new approaches to nutrition, activity/exercise and behavioral change. Deliver the results your clients seek at the New Year and beyond using weight management strategies that really work.
You will learn:
- Define the key challenges faced in weight management.
- Explain cues and triggers to unhealthy behavior.
- Identify specific time-tested and new approaches to effective weight management.
- Distinguish successful nutrition, activity and behavioral change methods with demonstrated success from traditional practices.
- Develop a multi-faceted approach to overcome individual weight challenges.
This course is included in our Weight Management Specialty Certification.
Learn more about how you can become a specialist. »