Effective and efficient movement skills are the foundation of athletic performance. The focus of this Sport Movement Essentials Home Study Course from Twist Sport Conditioning is to develop speed, agility and quickness (SAQ) using a progressive teaching and training methodology. Essential tools include a functional readiness assessment protocol, skills and drills to develop balance and equilibrium, dynamic warm up, foundational movement patterns, nervous system activation and multi directional patterns in a scientific and practical format that is easy to implement for diverse training environments.
Upon successful completion of these courses, you be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of the readiness assessment
- Understand the role of, and application of, cueing for performance and cueing for correction
- Demonstrate the knowledge of the first five phases of movement skill development.
Course Type: Workbook+DVD with Online Quiz
Course contents include:
Course author: Peter Twist, Twist Sports Conditioning
Steps to completing this course (Instructions also included in workbook)
- After purchase, your item(s) will be shipped to you.
- Read the book and watch the DVD
- Login to the Twist website using the login information provided in your workbook
- Complete the quiz that corresponds to your workbook/DVD
- Within 72 hours of completion of the online exam a certificate of completion in PDF format is emailed to the student