You’ve studied the innovative ACE Integrated Fitness Training® (ACE IFT®) model; now learn to apply the science in our two-day workshop. Learn how to conduct a variety of assessments to help you evaluate posture, balance, movement and strength of your clients. And use them to develop progressive, personalized fitness programs that foster long-term commitment among your clients.
You will learn:
- Personality and behavior assessments to determine willingness to change
- Assessments that determine body composition, cardiovascular fitness, balance, flexibility, muscular endurance and control
- To use results and ACE IFT® model guidelines to design comprehensive exercise programs that fits your clients’ individual needs and abilities
- Strategies to develop rapport with your clients to help foster long-term commitment
- Relevant nutritional advice you can give to clients while staying within scope of practice
- To demonstrate and cue a variety of total body, core, and upper and lower extremity exercises
- Business strategies to promote your personal training business
Please note that there are no pre-requisite educational requirements for the ACE Integrated Fitness Training workshop.
Registration closes 2 business days prior to workshop date. For any questions around registration or to register for this workshop, please call ACE's Program Coordinator at 800-825-3636 ext. 713. For more details on refunds or rescheduling your workshop, please view the ACE Refund/Reschedule Policy.