Learn exercise progressions and specific rehabilitation techniques to serve clients recovering from common injuries including sprains and fractures. Based on content from Post-Orthopedic Rehabilitation for Personal Trainers, this online course helps personal trainers safely transition clients back to a total body program, and how to avoid further injury during phases of tissue healing.
You will learn:
- Phases of tissue healing and a systematic approach to exercise following an injury
- Common injuries involving upper and lower extremities, including the mechanism of injury, structures involved and healing constraints
- Goal-setting strategies when working with post-orthopedic rehabilitation clients
- Exercise progressions for individuals with specific injuries
- To institute effective communication with clients’ healthcare providers
This course is included in our Orthopedic Exercise Specialty Certification.
Learn more about how you can become a specialist. »