With more than 80% of people experiencing low back pain at some point in their lives, the need to provide safe and effective exercise programs for these clients is critical. Join Dr. Adam Bordes, ACE senior health strategist, as he explains the role exercise plays in managing and preventing low back pain, as well as the key guidelines for fitness program design. After completing this online course, you’ll have the tools necessary to design programs that improve function, reduce pain and enhance overall quality of life.
You will learn:
- How lifestyle behaviors contribute to lower back pain
- The fundamentals of spine anatomy and what muscles are more prone to injury
- The 3 categories of low back pain and how to prevent them
- How to design fitness programs for clients with low back pain
- The 3 key business-building strategies to help grow the ultimate referral business