As research about fat loss continues to emerge, fitness and allied health professionals have begun to uncover more about how to most effectively help their clients and patients lose weight. In this webinar led by ACE Exercise Physiologist Dr. Mark P. Kelly, you will learn how the latest science-based research will help you deliver solid results for your clients. Discover the flaws in traditional weight loss techniques, and strategies to creating a user-friendly program for long-term success.
You will learn:
- Basic mechanisms and paradigms in weight management
- Flaws associated with old fat loss strategies, and new techniques that work
- Power of metabolic training in fat loss and long-term weight maintenance
- Dietary strategies that allow people to feel full, lose weight and reduce chronic disease risk
- Role of bariatric surgery, drug therapy and behavioral modification in battling the bulge