Explore common swing faults and ways to correct them, and prevention techniques and exercises for the most common golf injuries. Enhance the performance of clients at all levels with 40 advanced exercises and quick-fix protocols designed to improve mechanics. Discover important facts about the frequency of golf injuries, specific injuries that occur at different competitive levels, and how you can help golfers play free of pain.
You will learn:
- Frequent golf injuries including sprains and spasms, and affected muscle groups
- Injury differences between amateur and professional golfers
- 40 exercises to prevent the most common golf injuries
- Why feet are the foundation of the body, and benefits of orthotics in golf
- Common swing faults and corrections
- Marketing strategies for your golf fitness business