Learn how you can build lower body strength and restore stability in the hips with one of the simplest pieces of equipment in the gym – the stability ball. Learn stabilization techniques for beginners and advanced exercisers, and how to determine proper intensity levels for each. Review anatomy so you’ll know what muscles are being used for stability ball exercises, and instructional tips to use with clients.
You will learn:
- Beginner to advanced stabilization techniques using the stability ball
- Lower body ball exercises and how to set proper intensity levels
- Appropriate guidelines and instructional tips
- What muscles are used when performing conditioning moves
- Fundamentals and benefits of the stability ball