Who needs a gym when you can get a total body workout with little to no equipment? Learn more than 50 strength-training exercises tailored to the home environment in this course, featuring fitness expert Tricia Baglio Alker. New and experienced personal trainers can learn new exercises clients can perform in their own homes, along with cues, tips and modifications for those with special considerations.
You will learn:
- Appropriate cues, tips and variations for more than 50 strength-training exercises
- To design a full-body workout for in-home training clients using little to no equipment
- Modifications for popular gym-based training and those with special considerations
- Advantages and disadvantages of in-home training versus gym training, and strategies to help clients overcome obstacles
- Business and professional skills needed to start or expand in-home training