As an essential base for all movements, proper posture could mean the difference in the effectiveness of an exercise and causing injury to your clients. Learn how to assess posture deficiencies to help you determine the appropriate therapeutic exercises to implement with your client. Understand the importance of stabilization and proper body alignment, and beneficial tips to share with clients on improving it.
You will learn:
- Strategies to use when conducting postural assessments
- Importance of stabilization to maintain proper body alignment
- Tips to share with clients to improve posture
- Simple conditioning moves for common repetitive motions
- Guidelines and benefits to using the stability ball when trying to improve posture