Discover new ways to incorporate medicine-ball training into one-on-one or group sessions with more than 40 new exercises. Based on Patrick Mediate and Avery Faigenbaum’s training handbook for fitness professionals, this professional education course offers sample programs and progression techniques, as well as modified moves for special populations.
You will learn:
- How to select the appropriate medicine ball for each client
- Health and fitness benefits of medicine ball workouts
- Medicine ball exercises targeting the core, upper and lower body
- Ways to improve balance, stability, flexibility and reaction time
- Progressions for all client levels
- Modified exercises for special populations like children and older adults