NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Contest is open solely to individuals who, at the time of his/her submission of a Contest entry, are residents of the United States at least eighteen (18) years of.
2. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of The American Council on Exercise (“Sponsor”), its divisions and subsidiaries, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion) are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is void outside of the geographic areas listed above, and the Contest is void anywhere else where prohibited by law.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest period begins on November 7, 2012, at 10 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), and ends on November 30, 2012, at 5 p.m., PT (the “Entry Period”).
5. CONTEST PROCESS:
1. Enter during the Entry Period.
1. Grand Prize Winner Announcement — On or about December 15, 2012, Sponsor will announce and notify the first and last name and the city and state of the “Grand Prize Winner by posting it at www.acefitness.org/contest/ and additionally (at the sole discretion of Sponsor) on certain other web sites owned and/or operated by Sponsor or an affiliate(s) of Sponsor. For purposes of clarification, you specifically acknowledge and understand that the potential Grand Prize Winner shall not become the actual Grand Prize Winner unless and until his/her eligibility to participate in the Contest has been verified.
3. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries of received.
6. PRIZE: One GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize shall consist of one Journey Gym, the worlds first truly portable gym US$249.99 plus tax.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties resulting from user's participation in, attempt to participate in the Contest, download of any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Contest Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences, without limitation, that may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the www.acefitness.org Web Site (“Web Site”) in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest. Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site or other Contest-related materials. By participating in the Contest, the entrant thereby releases the Sponsor from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Contest Parties, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize; and any liability for taxes, duties or other levies assessed upon any of the prizes. Except if the winner is a resident of Tennessee, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation, notification or permission. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of Criminal and Civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and any other remedies (including Attorney’s fees) from any participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: The sole and full copyright ownership in and to the Contest and all accompanying materials belongs to Sponsor. All rights in and to the Contest and such materials are reserved by Sponsor.
10. SPONSOR: The American Council on Exercise, 4851 Paramount Drive, San Diego, CA 92123.