NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Contest is open solely to individuals who, at the time of his/her submission of a Contest entry, are U.S. Citizens eighteen (18) years of age or older and attending the 2012 Club Industry Conference and Exposition.
2. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of The American Council on Exercise (“Sponsor”), its divisions and subsidiaries, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion) are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is void outside of the geographic areas listed above, and the Contest is void anywhere else where prohibited by law.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest period begins on October 11, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), and ends on October 12, 2012, at 3:00 p.m., PT (the “Entry Period”).
5. CONTEST PROCESS:
1. Enter during the Entry Period.
1. Grand Prize Winner Announcement — On or about October 15, 2012, Sponsor will announce and notify the first and last name and the city, state of residence of the “Grand Prize Winner,” posting it at www.acefitness.org/contest/ and additionally (at the sole discretion of Sponsor) on certain other web sites owned and/or operated by Sponsor or an affiliate(s) of Sponsor. For purposes of clarification, you specifically acknowledge and understand that the potential Grand Prize Winner shall not become the actual Grand Prize Winner unless and until his/her eligibility to participate in the Contest has been verified.
3. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries of received.
6. PRIZE: One GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize shall consist of one (1) Apple iPad (64GB) valued at approximately $700 United States Dollars plus tax.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties resulting from user's participation in, attempt to participate in the Contest, download of any information in connection with participating in the Contest. Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site or other Contest-related materials. By participating in the Contest, the entrant thereby releases the Sponsor from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Contest Parties, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize; and any liability for taxes, duties or other levies assessed upon any of the prizes. Except if the winner is a resident of Tennessee, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation, notification or permission. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of Criminal and Civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and any other remedies (including Attorney’s fees) from any participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: The sole and full copyright ownership in and to the Contest and all accompanying materials belongs to Sponsor. All rights in and to the Contest and such materials are reserved by Sponsor.
10. SPONSOR: The American Council on Exercise, 4851 Paramount Drive, San Diego, CA 92123.