Join us for the 5th annual ACE Fitness Symposium, November 3–6, 2010. The ACE Fitness Symposium is a unique, intimate, educational event to enlighten, strengthen and advance fitness professionals of all levels.
Some of the event highlights include:
- Education featuring ACE’s new Integrated Fitness Training™ Model for exercise program design
- Sessions on sports conditioning, nutrition, functional training, youth fitness, lifestyle coaching, special populations, group fitness and business
- Special training from leading manufacturers using their latest equipment and technology
- Continuing education worth 1.8 CECs
- Additional pre-conference workshops on functional training, sports conditioning and CRP/AED
- Vendor showroom
- Welcome reception, network luncheon and two breakfasts included with the cost of registration
- Waterfront venue on Mission Bay in sunny San Diego, Calif.
- Free nightly shuttle to and from the hotel to San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter
This year’s speaker arsenal is packed with a host of industry leaders and influencers, including STOTT Pilates’ Sally Belanger; 2002 ACE Instructor of the Year recipient, Lawrence Biscontini; senior national manager of The Equinox Fitness Training Institute, Geralyn Coopersmith; host of the Discovery Health series “Everyday Fitness” and Exercise TV’s 2008 Best Personal Trainer recipient, Jonathan Ross; fitness trainer, author and motivational speaker, Chris Freytag; and president and chief executive officer of Twist Sport Conditioning, Peter Twist.
Keynote addresses will feature a wide range of topics, including never-before-heard stories and insights into the unrivaled success of Michael Jordan, presented by Pat Williams, motivational speaker and vice president of the NBA’s Orlando Magic. Shellie Pfohl, executive director of the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports (PCPFS) will deliver an astounding report on childhood obesity and how you can join the movement and help reach the goal of solving this epidemic. And don’t miss the final keynote speech of the event in which Len Kravitz, program coordinator of exercise science at the University of New Mexico, takes you on an incredible educational journey into the physiology, biology and dynamics of the positive effects of exercise.
Registration for the event is now open and prices increase June 30th. Visit www.acefitness.org/symposium to learn more and register today!