You know that the key to achieving a balanced lifestyle is moderation, not deprivation. And to combat the nation's obesity epidemic, we need to ensure that everyone in every community has greater access to fitness and nutrition experts for sound educational programs and the motivation to make healthier choices. As an active-lifestyle leader, we’ve identified an exciting and fun opportunity to make a difference in your community, receive up to 0.3 free CECs and earn extra income.
ACE, Hershey Center for Health & Nutrition™, Batuka®, ADA and You!
Along with the Hershey Center for Health & Nutrition, Batuka and the American Dietetic Association, ACE has joined Moderation Nation™—a national, grassroots consumer education initiative that promotes balanced living through moderation—and we need your help! Serve as a fitness expert in your community and ACE representative at in-home Moderation Nation events held the weekends of April 30 and May 7 in your local area.
What’s in it for You?
- Get paid $50 for each event—only one hour of your time
- Earn up to 0.3 CECs at no cost to you
- Connect with consumers in your local area who are potential clients
- Learn more about Batuka Dance — a fitness program wildly popular in Spain and Central and Latin America, and quickly sweeping the U.S.
- Help get America moving in a fun, positive and upbeat environment
- Network with a registered dietitian in your area
So What Are You Waiting For?
While slots have been filling quickly, there are still some parties that need an ACE professional to participate as the fitness ambassador. Find out how you can join this exciting and important movement and empower the lives of people in your community.
Get Started Today!