Consider the number of times you’ve spent hard-earned money to attend a highly anticipated fitness conference, only to end up receiving the same regurgitated information you’ve heard before on topics that leave you feeling underwhelmed and uninspired.
The 6th Annual ACE Fitness Symposium, November 3-5, 2011, at the San Diego Sheraton Harbor & Marina, will offer a refreshing and unforgettable conference experience, where you’ll explore emerging fitness trends, uncover innovative solutions in exercise programming and discover many useful strategies for training clients. If you can only attend one event this year, this is it, and registration is now open!
Register during the month of March and get a $25 SPRI gift certificate to use towards resistance exercise and conditioning equipment available at the event. No minimum purchase required!
Here’s a snapshot of this year’s highlights:
- Earn 2.0 CECs—the full amount you need to recertify!
- Hands-on, interactive sessions on today’s most relevant topics in nutrition, personal and small-group training, group fitness, mind/body, sports conditioning and more
- A unique and intimate setting to connect with fitness industry experts, peers and ACE staff to share ideas and feedback
- Diverse lineup of in-demand speakers including many headliners you are familiar with, as well as experts you may not yet know…but should
- Pre-conference workshops on functional training, sports conditioning, Stroller Strides® and CPR/AED
- A high-energy, Latin-style post-conference workshop by Zumba® Fitness
- An expanded vendor showroom and special training sessions from leading manufacturers offering their latest technology and equipment
- A beautiful, waterfront venue close to downtown San Diego
- Welcome reception and cruise aboard a privately chartered yacht, complimentary welcome breakfast and networking lunch
This year’s theme, Connect, Collaborate, Contribute … Making a Difference in Your Community, brings an exciting lineup of speakers including Len Kravitz, Todd Durkin, Lawrence Biscontini, Keli Roberts, Michol Dalcourt, Fabio Comana, Jonathan Ross and Shannon Fable—just to name a few. We’ve also arranged three can’t-miss keynote sessions by sought-after fitness industry consultant, business of fitness expert and author Thomas Plummer; Chief Medical Correspondent to Discovery Health and Fit TV, and advisor to the Surgeon General Pamela Peeke, M.D.; and, Major League Baseball veteran and sports psychologist Tom House, Ph.D.
ACE-certified Fitness professionals save $75 off the standard rate by registering now at our Early Bird best pricing. Additionally, if you register during the month of March you’ll receive a $25 gift certificate good toward SPRI’s rubberized resistance exercise products available at the event.
Register today! »