September 28, 2009, 02:41PM PT in Exam Preparation Blog |
I have questions!
I have questions! (but I want more…)
Preparing for the ACE exam can be different for everyone. Some candidates do best by reading the material over and over. Other candidates learn best by doing – testing the principles and ideas out on their friends, families, and unsuspecting co-workers. Almost all candidates want to test their knowledge ahead of time. They want to see how they are doing, how much they comprehend, and find out what isn’t sticking in their brain. This is where sample questions come in handy. Now, not the typical raise your hand in class questions, but the more formal pre-tests, end of chapter questions, etc.
ACE frequently is asked, ‘don’t you have more questions? I need more chances to test myself before I go into the actual exam!’ Well, below is a list of all the question opportunities ACE currently offers. Some of these you may already be aware of, while other options may be brand new.
Despite the wide variety offered, you shouldn’t see a repeat of questions from option to option. The questions (and answers) provided by the examples are reflective of the type of questions you should see on the certification exam. Unless otherwise indicated, the items below are available for all four of our certifications.
- Master the Manual (PT, GFI, LWMC, AHFS) – various numbers of questions per chapter, paper version
- Sample test (PT, GFI, LWMC, AHFS) – 60 questions, paper version
- Online Diagnostic (PT, GFI, LWMC, AHFS) – 60 questions, computer version
- Exam Review (PT, GFI) – questions at the end of each module, computer version
- Written Simulation (PT) – paper version, this one is exactly like the test questions (if you did not order this as part of your study package, call to speak to an Education Consultant about the options)
- Home Study Questions (PT, GFI) – 10 questions per chapter or chapters, links to these questions are also found in the Study Coach emails
So what do you do when you’ve exhausted all those options? Well, it depends on how you did. Maybe you’re ready to take the exam! Or maybe you’re ready for a bit more studying. That will be up to you.
Questions? Need help getting access to one of the options above? Just contact an Education Consultant at 1-800-825-3636 x782.